1. Login to your website and from the left hand menu, select Pages > All Pages.
2. Mouse over the page you want to edit, and select Page Builder.
3. The Page Builder will launch. You’ll see a page that looks like this. To make things easier, close the right hand menu by clicking the X.
4. Mouse over the text you want to edit. A blue box will appear. Select the Spanner Icon to edit the text in this area.
5. A new pop-up box will appear. This is where you can edit the text. A good tip is to replace existing text where possible.
6. When you’ve finished making changes, click Save to exit the Editor.
7. The Editor will close. If you have changes to make in other areas, you can do that now. If you’re ready to publish changes, click Done.
8. On the next screen, click Publish to make changes live.
9. The Page Builder will close. You can now see the page you’ve just edited. To return to the main Dashboard, mouse over the website name in the top left of screen, and select Dashboard.